Life continues to be busy (esp with Benjamin's eczema, which seems to only get worse) - and wee Clement has started being a bit more demanding the past week (screaming if he's put down and wanting to be held or worn in the sling most of the day). Thankfully he does sleep very well at nights - usually only waking once at most for a feed! So I guess I shouldn't complain. But the fact of having to watch Benjamin so closely night & day means I still don't feel very rested even though Clement sleeps at night.
I've got lots of photos here - like 15 in total! The first 5-7 are from before we went on holiday, and then the rest are from yesterday & today.
Please excuse the grumpy/tired looking face above! lol I'm wearing Clement in my new Papoozle - an absolutely fab sling - made in Scotland by Tots Bots (cloth nappy company). He's spent a good part of some days in it - and it's soooo comfortable! (every mother should have one! :-D) Baby is held so close to you that you can move about and do anything.
Clement at 3 weeks old
3.5 weeks old - showing keen interest in his big brother! :) He gets very excited when he sees Benjamin or Abigail coming to speak to him.
Benjamin looking cute in Mummy's sunglasses! Since everything was dark while he wore them, he started telling everything goodnight "Goodnight Magpies, goodnight cows, goodnight houses ...." the list was very extensive and went on for a long time!
I thought Sarah ;-) would have liked this shop - so we got this photo especially for her, with Abigail in front.
Anyone who knows about UK roads will know about Pelican crossings, Toucan crossing, and Puffin crossings - well, here's a new one - Goose crossings! :-D LOL Anyway, this goose was crossing the road right in the city centre of York.We then went to the National Railway Museum there in York - which is huge and lots of fun for train loving children. And seems Clement is starting early! He had a ride in the back of the puchchair while A & B ran around the museum and I unzipped part of the hood so he could see out. And he looked very interested in what he was able to see (mainly the ceilings and lights) but he seemed to enjoy it and was awake the whole time too.









4 comments:
I know Yorkshire is a large place,
but we have Rev Watkins in Barnoldswick for the next 3 weeks (he will be at the Manchester end some evening services) We are going away next Tues for 2 weeks so I guess we won't be able to meet up! I'm meant to be busy packing but we seem to have some strange tummy bug :(
Thanks for your comment. :) Yes, seems Yorkshire is indeed a large place - especially with all the narrow windy roads! Anyway, I'm afraid we are indeed rather far away - we're over near Pickering - so at least 2 hours away (even further with young children travelling!). Sorry you're not feeling well at the moment - hope you're all well again before you go away on holiday next week. x
Great blog!
Really cute pictures, he is really looking observant now!
Enjoy your holiday.
Aww I love the pic of Abigail in front of the hat shop..haha thanks! :) Nice you're enjoying your holiday...I'm enjoying your pics. I'm missing yall bunches..Give my love to all the kiddos! :)
Love you
Sarah
x x x x
Post a Comment