Tuesday, 28 April 2009

17 days old

Well, I'd been thinking that I only blogged the other day...but I've just realised that it's been nearly 2 weeks since I last posted here! :-O The days never have enough hours to get everything done...so guess the days are just passing quicker than ever! Clement is now 17 days old, which almost seems hard to believe.

There were three in the bed and the little one said... :-)

My 3 little darlings all in mummy & daddy's bed, first thing in the morning! I love this photo of my dear children! I thought it was so cute of them all together. Taken when Clement was 9 days old.

Mummy and her 2 boys, when Clement was 9 days old! Benjamin was desperate to hold his baby brother (something that he wants to do alll day long - which means I really need an extra set of eyes to make sure Clement is safe!

Looking very calm and sleepy, at 12 days old.

2 weeks old (not the greatest of photos, but the best I managed to get of him that day). He weighed in at 9lb 10oz at the middle of last week, and although he's not been officially weighed this week, he's well over 10lb on our (postal!) scale at home - and he'll get weighed by the health visitor next week.

Taken this evening (17 days old) wearing some lovely wool trousers ("longies", as they're called!), which means they can go straight over a cloth nappy and are the waterproof layer instead of a wrap or "plastic pants"!

Isn't he soooo cute??! :-) (of course I would think so!) Not sure if it's a proper smile yet, but he keeps giving the impression that he knows what's going on and often responds to us talking to him with smiles and nearly cooing!

Well, afraid this post is nearly all photos - as might become more common, with me having less time to think up lots of words to say! I'm rather sleep-deprived at the moment, and don't feel my brain is up to much! As it happens, it's *not* the newborn that is making me lose sleep...but his 2yo brother, who is still struggling with eczema and middle of the night desperate scratching. :( Thankfully Clement has been sleeping very well at night - not even aware of him causing me to wake in the night - he just gets taken into bed for a feed at some point...probably while I'm still asleep! LOL Anyway, I could probably think of more to say, but I'm too tired to think. So, goodnight! :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Clement is very cute! I think he looks a bit like Benjamin already.

Anonymous said...

awww i miss yall so much!!! :'( it feels like AGES since i've seen you guys but it's only been a little over 2 weeks. :( hope the kids are doing good despite benjamins eczema. lots of love to all of you xxxxxxxxxx
sarah :)

Anonymous said...

your blog is great. sorry about your problems it is a big job raising children but a wonderful experince as you by now know. hope this arrives. grandpa and i love you all bunches grammie.