Having just done 2 blog posts below with photos from last month's holiday, I thought I'd go ahead and post a final 3rd one today so I'm fully up to date! ;-) So, just to bore everyone, some everyday photos from the past few weeks.
 |
| My dear Deborah delivering some flowers to her mummy (picked out by Daddy, of course!) earlier this week. It's not nice being sick, but some lovely flowers brighten any day! :-) I'm thankful I was sick first, so I'm nearly back to normal now that the rest of the family are ill. Deborah keeps telling me "Sit down!" today - I think she's lonely with 2 of her 3 siblings being unwell, and she wants the company of her mummy next to her. She's not 100% herself, but hasn't fully had the symptoms of the others, so worried if/when she is going to vomit! :-/ But for now, she just wants someone with her - so I'm catching up with my blog, while I keep an eye on everyone else, and keep Deborah company! |
 |
| I bought a carrycot to clip onto a Loola pushchair I already had, so baby will have a safe place to sleep when downstairs, etc. Deborah was delighted to see the old pushchair again and thought it should be hers! ;-) |
 |
| Here she is today, feeding her dolly! She discovered Abigail's toy highchair the other day and was delighted with it. Her doll is getting lots of extra meals now! ;-) |
 |
| Earlier this month, walking her dog! |
 |
| Reading books together - they can also be partners in crime! ;-) |
 |
| You can tell she has Texan blood, right?! Pity she pulled the hat off before I got the camera out! |
 |
| On the 11th of this month Clement turned 3! Deborah knew *exactly* what to do with wrapping paper and was very keen to help him get his presents open. :-) |
 |
| And fetch the presents out too! ;-) |
 |
| Digging for treasure! |
 |
| Excited about his many Noddy toys he got! |
 |
| Enjoying his new toys |
 |
| A little something for Deborah too |
 |
| A very simple birthday cake - but the birthday boy was happy with it. |
 |
| Blowing out candles |
At last, I'm finished updating this blog!
With baby due in only 5 weeks, it's just possible that I won't manage a post again before then - but never know!
No comments:
Post a Comment