Thursday, 11 March 2010

Benjamin is 3!

Hard to believe I now have a 3 year old little boy! Though in some ways, it seems ages ago that he was born! :-) So, just a few (err, perhaps a bit more than a few!) photos from today, as well as a few from earlier in the week. Most of these got posted to Facebook a couple of hours ago, but of course I have a number of friends/family who aren't on FB, so must make sure I put everything here too! :)



I'm sure I was thinking the other day of various things I was going to say when I next blogged, but I've got a nasty chest cold/infection which has really hit me today - feeling really poorly! So don't think I'll feel like typing much more than is necessary!



The Thomas cake, which I was decorating at midnight last night! Everytime I decorate a cake I think I really should learn to do cakes properly - but of course, another birthday comes round, and I must attempt one! I think Benjamin was pleased with it, though he would have liked a few more engines on it!



Presents and balloons, all ready (at 1am last night!), because my children seem to dash down the stairs on the morning of their birthday to find their presents! Benjamin woke up at 6:20 but thankfully I got him to go back to sleep in the cot in our room and he slept for another hour or so.




Trying to give mummy a smile, while concentrating on what might be inside the paper!





A wee pressie for Clement too - though he gave up on trying to open it and threw it under the couch!




Anything "Thomas" always goes down well - even better this book, since it makes noises and the camera flash goes off!





A much wanted guitar! I think it was in early January that Benjamin spotted a real one in the window of a local shop and begged me to buy him one! Of course, that one was about 200 pounds! So I found a toy one online (real wood, and real metal strings, etc) and he seems really pleased with it!




Playing his new guitar!




Guitar again




Benjamin and his big sister!




Birthday cards!





One candle out, two to go!


And now a few photos from earlier in the week:

On Monday we had an amazingly sunny day, and the sun was lovely and warm! I was "stuck inside" sewing pyjamas for Benjamin. But Clement really enjoyed playing outside in the travel cot. He is always desperate to go outside anytime someone opens the door, so it helped for him to be outside with is brother & sister. If only he would start walking, then he could run around in the garden with them. :)




Benjamin wearing his new eczema/mitten pyjamas that I made for him on Monday.



Looking very pleased with them. The lovely sharks on the fabric make them more fun! I think I'll do some with monkeys next!


On Tuesday morning I took the 3 children on the train to Dingwall to meet up with a couple of friends and their little boys at Runaround, which is a lovely indoor soft play place. We had a really nice time together and had lunch in the cafe at the place. Benjamin's friend Jonathan has a birthday the same day as Benjamin, so we thought it would be nice for them to do something fun together, and their friend Calum will be 3 in exactly one month. The above photo shows Abigail giving Benjamin a cuddle on the train! :)


Couldn't get one of all 3 looking at me, nor with good enough light, as we kept getting shadows from trees etc.

No comments: