Friday, 15 August 2008

more photos from day out

Photos continued... Me & Abigail (tho a terrible photo of me!)


Sharon and her girls Felicity and Heidi

Benjamin with a wee pony


A stag


One of many Meerkats


A Racoon - see, I'm not the only Texan living in Scotland! LOL I love this pic - he looks so cute!


A Lemur, I think

My big boy Benjamin running along inside the wooden ship in the play barn


Abigail & Benjamin in the ship together

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Rachel!

I thot I'd stop by and comment. I know I've not done so in a very long time!

I really shouldn't be on here. I've got sooo many clothes to iron!! But ah well, I guess it can wait.

That's so nice that you belong to a homeschool group. I've always wanted something like that! I went to this one group a few months ago, but I was too shy to actually be a "teacher" (sorta!) in order to participate!! Well, I just had to pick out a project/book or something and teach the kids about it.

Looks like yall had fun! Who is Sharron? How did you meet her?

Benjamin looks soo cute and big! Abigail looks very cute as well--it's just she is not growing *as fast* as Benjamin. It's very noticable how big he's gotten. He's like a wee man! :D If you know what I mean!! I would definitely say he's hansom. :D

Well, I should sign off. I miss emailing you! I need to get back to my emailing world!

Much love,
Stephanie

Rachel said...

Hi Steph! Thanks so much for your comment. I'm about to go to bed just now, but I'll try to email you soon in response to your questions! :) Yes, Benjamin is a very big boy - so many people nearly think he's twins with Abigail, yet they're 16 months apart!
Lots of love! xxxx