Just more of the usual things happening this week. Did some baking on Tuesday afternoon. Seemed to have loads of book orders to send out yesterday (Wednesday) and I was kept busy packing lots of boxes (for M-bags) and smaller parcels of individual books. Nice to clear out books though, as our house can only hold so many of them! :) Amazing how many fit in.
It continues to be very wet here, but then again, that's what winter is like in Scotland! Not be able to go outside really, except to and from the car, and getting wet just to do that! Yesterday seem particularly dark! We had to use the lights the entire day, even though all the blinds and curtains were open. You would have thought it was the shortest day of the year, but Peter says it's still some weeks till then! Will be nice when the days start to get longer.
Well, can't think of anything else to say, apart from the fact that I ought to be in bed! I've come down with a cold the past few days, so not feeling very well & ought to be getting some sleep instead of sitting here! Here are a few photos anyway. Yep, of my lovely children, of course! :)
Playing in a toy box (basket!) together. See, I told you they were best friends! :) They just always have to be together and have such great fun too.
"Would you like a strawberry?"
Playing together again - this time with toys piled up on Abigail's "bear bed" (because it has a duvet cover with bears on it).
All dressed for bed, but in a box instead of bed! ;-) He didn't get in there himself, but he *is* always climbing on and over everything.
Guess I shall say goodnight for now & publish this. Maybe someday I'll have something interesting to say. I always come to my blog late at night and my mind goes blank. Sorry!
2 comments:
Wow, Benjamin is looking so much older all of a sudden! I think he's such a nice-looking baby.
agreed! Benjamin is very cute Rach, I love his smile. :)
Post a Comment