Saturday, 22 September 2007

My First Blog - ever!

Here I am, writing my first blog post!

Wow, never thought I'd do one of these! But... I've been feeling kind of left out lately :( Seems that *everyone* has a blog except me! I've always been too quiet/private of a person to do something like this...but since I feel the odd one out, I thought maybe I'd give it a go. No, not going to promote it, and hoping no one finds it either! ;) Just so I can talk and ramble about whatever and don't have to worry about talking anyone's ear off, cause if they don't want to know what I have to say, they don't have to read it...simple as that! I'll probably let my close friends and family know about it, and they can read my nonsense if they like. Probably the best thing will be photos, so you can just ignore the words and see my lovely children!




No promsies whatsoever about how often this will be updated! But I'll try! :) And if you're reading this, please leave comments so I know you're about!

2 comments:

L said...

yippee! so glad you've got a blog. pleeeeeeeeeease try and update it regularly! love ya tons! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stephanie said...

Hey there Rachel!

Soo glad to see you have a blog going!! How'd you get that green colour?
Love you & can't wait to see you! dv