Apart from doing laundry, Monday means getting the book orders processed and packaged up, sorted for posting and then finally bagged up to take to the post office by 5:30pm. I thought I was making good time and might actually get a chance to do something besides "work" in the afternoon, but never happens. Maybe someday I'll be better organised and can get more accomplished in a day!
So yeah, I said it was "just another Monday", so why have I written all of this anyway? Don't know. Guess that's what blogs are for...useless writing. Maybe I'll post some of the photos I intended this blog to be for. I think they were all taken last week.
NO, not even beginning to think about weaning in the ultimate sense! :) But rather introducing him to some foods since he's now 6+ months old. However, he's *not* interested in the usual baby foods like pureed veggies, he just makes awful faces. So I was reading about "baby led weaning", which means "forgetting baby purées and weaning spoons and simply letting your baby feed himself", and Benjamin loves it (as seen in photo below)! He sits in his high chair happily the whole time we're eating while he plays with food and has wee tastes of thing he likes and has a good chew of things.
Benjamin's smile shows his approval of this method :)
Helping himself to a drink of water
..... was trying to post a few more photos, but can't work out how to put them below here, keeps putting them right at the top! So, guess I'll have to do another post!

No comments:
Post a Comment