It's "only" a month since I last blogged here, but I guess I've taken a lot of photos [oops!]. So, decided to split them over 2 posts. Here is post 1 of 2. I know this is more of a photo album than a "blog", and if I wasn't so old fashioned and actually had a phone or device that worked with something like Instagram, I'd probably be better off there than here. But I'm not very modern or up to date, so sticking with my un-blog like blogging!
 |
| He's stretching out and nearly reaching the end of his travel cot! It IS a compact one, but still, he's getting big so fast! This photo was taken a few weeks ago - he'll be 6 months next week. |
 |
| Biggest and smallest here! He really loves to be with Abigail - she is like a little mama to him! ;-) And it's a great help having her hold him when I'm doing dishes or putting the younger kids to bed, etc. |
 |
| Such big eyes! :-) |
 |
| Yesterday they were making dens in the lounge. Good for rainy days - and at least they cleared up their mess when they were finished. |
 |
| Deborah's den looks more like a cage! lol |
 |
| My smallest two - love them SO much! :-) Elijah adores Fergus, and it's clear that Fergus loves Elijah lots too. I can't wait to see them playing together when Fergus starts moving about properly. |
 |
| Elijah has found that if you sit next to Fergus for very long, he'll eat you! :-P |
 |
| Love! |
 |
| Don't think it's possible to have a bigger smile! |
 |
| New nappy wraps for the growing boy. We love Tots Bots nappies - the best cloth nappies ever! Made in Scotland too! ;-) |
 |
| Brothers! |
 |
| I was looking at this photo (on the left) of Deborah holding Fergus and thinking how much she looks like my little sister Anna. The photo on the right is Anna at a rather older age than Deborah is now - but such similar looks and expressions. :-) |
 |
| Enjoying some warmer weather here - and bare feet too! |
 |
| Fergus loves his Sophie the giraffe teether! |
 |
| He loves his toys |
 |
| Fergus' first time in the garden - though I think he thought it was too bright! He looks quite different with his eyes barely opened. Especially when he is usually so wide eyed! lol |
 |
| Making mud pies! |
 |
| All my boys! |
 |
| Girls! |
 |
| On the trampoline yesterday - in the rain! It meant they all needed a change of clothes - but at least it was a bit of peace & quiet! ;-) |
 |
| After dinner stories with daddy! |
|
|
|
Right, first post finished - now to do the second one!
1 comment:
Surprised to see that it appears that "teacher" DOES NOT have a mob phone which she can use to take photos etc. D in Glasgow
Post a Comment