Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Still alive

I'm still alive, but been a bit busy lately & not updated this blog! :) Had at least a photo or two from last week that I'd planned to put here, but don't see the camera within arm's reach, so they'll have to come later! Instead, I'll try to upload a really cute video that Sarah took of Benjamin! And maybe a few of her pics too. I put them onto my computer from her camera, so have them handy just now.

We were in Fort William for the weekend. Had a nice time with Dad and the kids. (Soon I'll not be able to call the "the kids" anymore, as they're all growing up so quickly!) Abigail always has loads of fun with them, especially Anna and Gerrit, as they're not *so* much older than she is! Abigail ends up using lots of energy when she's around lots of people and comes home very tired. lol

Only 1 week from today till we leave for Texas! Can hardly wait. I'm quite excited to be going over again to see everyone. Abigail is always talking about going on the airplane, going to Texas, seeing mummy's Grammie, seeing mummy's cousins, etc, etc! Just hope she'll be well behaved on the loooong plane ride!

So, might not hear much more from me for a wee while...but I'll try to post a few more pics on here maybe later today or later this week. For now, here's the video of Benjamin, complete with sound! Isn't he so cute?! ;-)

No comments: